Tungurahua Blanket Polk-A-Dot
Inspired by the active stratovolcano located in the Cordillera Oriental of Ecuador, the Tungurahua blanket is a collector's item. The volcano draws wanderlust visitors who thirst for adventure and admire the beauty of nature. The blanket combines a blend of rich earth tones creating an exquisite pattern that will travel and carry the history of your many adventures. Woven by Otavaleños, the ultra soft throw is an Ecuadorian blend of alpaca and synthetic materials.
- Ultra soft texture, lightweight and breathable, perfect for every season.
- Versatile, great for the home, beach, camping, picnic, yoga bolster, decorative throw, or for all around comfort.
- Beautiful vibrant color combinations and geometric patterns add the finishing touch to any space.
- Carefully constructed with a high quality, durable blend of alpaca and synthetic materials.
- Extra large: Approximately 93” x 82”.
- Manufactured in the heart of Ecuador by native Otavaleños living amidst the Andes Mountains and volcanoes.
- Wash by hand or machine on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New Blankets tend to shed, after a couple of washings it will subside. Give the blanket a brush after long use or after washing.
- Great gift for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and more.
I live in California and received this blanket as a gift from one of my grand kids a few weeks ago. I have fallen in love with the colors and patterns and have received many compliments from my guest. We use them out by the fire for those cold summer nights, everyone practically fights over it. When I received the blanket it did shed a little but after one wash there was no more shedding but the softness is still there. I recommend purchasing this blanket to everyone.
It was so hard choosing which print I loved most, but this one was my favorite! It adds such a pop to my living room decor. This blanket is beautifully made and provides so much warmth when lounging around on this cold rainy days.
Love this product! The patterns are amazing! Adds a pop my living room
My husband and I recently remodeled our living room and we purchased the Tungurahua blanket. The colors and patterns are perfect for any season and definitely gave my living some style! Movie night with my family has never been better. This blanket is so soft & cozy. My husband has been asking for he's own because my daughter always wants it all for herself. The Cayambe blanket is on his Father's Day wishlist!
I'm so pleased with the first blanket I purchased, I had to buy another! The design and colors are different but still the same quality.
BY THE WAY: If you prefer unique household items, these blankets give a home a curated look.