‘Antisana’ Arrow large Southwestern Blanket
Named for the breathtaking volcano in the Northern Andes in Ecuador, the Antisana blanket features the same rustic colors you’d see on a trek through the surrounding area. The rich brown and yellow, muddy orange, and vibrant blue come together to create an earthy palette that beautifully complements rooms with Southwestern and Native American decor. This large tribal design blanket, made with recycled textile fibers (80% acrylic), wool (15%), and alpaca wool (5%), is uber-cozy and eco-conscious. From exciting ski trips to lazy afternoon picnics, this charming handmade blanket is the perfect sidekick for every adventure.
- This high quality, artisan made blanket will bring rustic charm to any environment. Great for the home, mountain cabin, snow related activities, beach, camping or evenings by the fire.
- Not your average throw blanket. Manufactured in the heart of Ecuador by native Otavaleños living amidst the Andes Mountains and volcanoes.
- Eco-friendly and non allergenic. This blanket is made from 80% sustainable materials: high recycled modacrylic, which lowers our carbon footprint,15% wool, and 5% Real Alpaca.
- Ultra soft texture, lightweight and breathable. This imported blanket is perfect for everyone and every season. From summer to winter Ecuadane blankets are there to ensure your family stays warm, while making a positive impact on the world.
- Wash by hand or machine on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New Blankets tend to shed, after a couple of washings it will subside. Give the blanket a brush after long use or after washing.
- Ultra-soft quality
- Queen size 93’’ x 82’’
- Made of 80% recycled textile fibers
- Lifetime warranty on all blankets
Care instructions: Wash by hand or machine on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New blankets tend to shed. After a couple of washes that will subside. Give the blanket a brush after prolonged use and/or after washing.
Thanks so much for such a wonderful product.
Beyond happy with this purchase! The quality of this blanket is amazing! So so soft and comfy and a nice size!! The pattern is perfect! Nice and warm but not heavy and bulky like other blankets. Hands down the best blanket purchase ever! Customer service is amazing!! Great company all around!! Look forward to ordering more blankets in the future!! Thank you for the stunning blanket!!
The creative artwork is appealing, the colors vivid, and the fabric pleasing to the touch.
for easter i was on vacation in bosnia which is a very cold country and with the blanket, i managed to face 12 degrees. thank you
Super soft, the pictures don’t do it justice