Brown ‘Mountain Ski Adventure’ Large Throw Blanket
Whether you’re a seasoned skier or you prefer to watch the winter games from the warmth of the ski lodge, you’ll love this brown ski scene blanket. Skiers moving quickly down the slopes with the mountains in the background lies in the center. Above and below are monochromatic scenes of elk proudly trotting through the forest in hues of tan. Little snowy mountaintops and snowflakes appear throughout the tribal band along the top and bottom of the large blanket. Show off your love of nature with eco-friendly materials: recycled textile fibers (80%), wool (15%), and alpaca wool (5%). Grab some hot chocolate and warm up by the fire after a long day of skiing with this charming brown blanket.
- This high quality, artisan made blanket will bring rustic charm to any environment. Great for the home, mountain cabin, snow related activities, beach, camping or evenings by the fire.
- Not your average throw blanket. Manufactured in the heart of Ecuador by native Otavaleños living amidst the Andes Mountains and volcanoes.
- Eco-friendly and non allergenic. This blanket is made from 80% sustainable materials: high recycled modacrylic, which lowers our carbon footprint,15% wool, and 5% Real Alpaca.
- Ultra soft texture, lightweight and breathable. This imported blanket is perfect for everyone and every season. From summer to winter Ecuadane blankets are there to ensure your family stays warm, while making a positive impact on the world.
- Wash by hand or machine on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New Blankets tend to shed, after a couple of washings it will subside. Give the blanket a brush after long use or after washing.
- Ultra-soft quality
- Queen size 93’’ x 82’’
- Made of 80% recycled textile fibers
- Lifetime warranty on all blankets
Care instructions: Wash by hand or machine on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New blankets tend to shed. After a couple of washes that will subside. Give the blanket a brush after prolonged use and/or after washing.