‘Tungurahua’ Polka dot large Southwestern Blanket
Also known as “The Black Giant”, this Southwestern blanket’s namesake is one of Ecuador’s most active volcanoes. The Tungurahua blanket features the same rich color scheme seen in the landscape of the surrounding rolling hills. Deep blues contrast beautifully with the soft cream hue and dark, rusty red in a traditional Ecuadorian-inspired design. This large Otavaleños blanket is made with eco-friendly, super soft recycled textile fibers (80% acrylic), wool (15%), and alpaca wool (5%). Wrap yourself up in this gorgeous red, white, and blue blanket for a cozy night beneath the stars.
- This high quality, artisan made blanket will bring rustic charm to any environment. Great for the home, mountain cabin, snow related activities, beach, camping or evenings by the fire.
- Not your average throw blanket. Manufactured in the heart of Ecuador by native Otavaleños living amidst the Andes Mountains and volcanoes.
- Eco-friendly and non allergenic. This blanket is made from 80% sustainable materials: high recycled modacrylic, which lowers our carbon footprint,15% wool, and 5% Real Alpaca.
- Ultra soft texture, lightweight and breathable. This imported blanket is perfect for everyone and every season. From summer to winter Ecuadane blankets are there to ensure your family stays warm, while making a positive impact on the world.
- Wash by hand or machine on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New Blankets tend to shed, after a couple of washings it will subside. Give the blanket a brush after long use or after washing.
- Ultra-soft quality
- Queen size 93’’ x 82’’
- Made of 80% recycled textile fibers
- Lifetime warranty on all blankets
Care instructions: Wash by hand or machine on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New blankets tend to shed. After a couple of washes that will subside. Give the blanket a brush after prolonged use and/or after washing.
Omg! I got this blanket today and its such premium quality! Impecable design! I was not sure of the colors, but the pictured dont do it justice! Came with a blanket brush too! Its wool but machine washable? It doesnt get better than this! Its light but large in size so you can walk around the office or house with it. I'll be definitely taking it out camping this fall as well! I compared it to the pendelton blankets and in my opinion this one is 100 times better! Thank you so much! I am so impressed!
This is the second blanket I've ordered and received from Ecuadane. It is as perfect and as beautiful as the first one! Extremely soft, very well made, vibrant colors, and a great size. It's hard to find anything of this quality that comes in this large size. It's perfect. Originally had ordered these as gifts, but like them so much I've decided to hang onto them for myself. Guess I'll be ordering more!
The blanket is superb. Nice weight. Beautiful design. Love the extra care given with the care instructions. Thank you
My daughter has been wanting an Ecuadane blanket for over a year. She added it to her Christmas wish list. She loved it! The beautiful blanket arrived on time and she was so happy. What a soft blanket! Thank you so much!
Warm and pretty large