The Cayambe Blanket Mountain
What Makes Our Blankets The Best
- Ultra soft texture, lightweight and breathable, perfect for every season.
- Versatile, great for the home, beach, camping, picnic, yoga bolster, decorative throw, or for all around comfort.
- Beautiful vibrant color combinations and geometric patterns add the finishing touch to any space.
- Carefully constructed with a high quality, durable blend of alpaca and synthetic materials.
- Extra large: Approximately 93” x 82”.
- Manufactured in the heart of Ecuador by native Otavaleños living amidst the Andes Mountains and volcanoes.
- Wash by hand or machine on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New Blankets tend to shed, after a couple of washings it will subside. Give the blanket a brush after long use or after washing.
- Great gift for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and more.
I bought an Ecuadane blanket over a year ago and it has aged beatifully. It is my favorite camp blanket, its South American tribal print is perfect for the outdoors.