‘Cotacachi' Water large Southwestern Blanket
Known for its vibrant culture and traditional artwork, Cotacachi, located in the Northern Andes in Ecuador, is the perfect namesake for this generously sized blanket. With its bold colors, the Water Edition of the Cotacachi blanket brings to mind a rainbow reflecting through the sky. The blue hues used in this design represents cosmic space and the expression of the stars. Made with recycled textile fibers (80% acrylic), wool (15%), and alpaca wool (5%), this handmade blanket is both eco-friendly and super soft. Hang this colorful Otavaleños blanket in your home or office for a gorgeous decorative statement piece.
- This high quality, artisan made blanket will bring rustic charm to any environment. Great for the home, mountain cabin, snow related activities, beach, camping or evenings by the fire.
- Not your average throw blanket. Manufactured in the heart of Ecuador by native Otavaleños living amidst the Andes Mountains and volcanoes.
- Eco-friendly and non allergenic. This blanket is made from 80% sustainable materials: high recycled modacrylic, which lowers our carbon footprint,15% wool, and 5% Real Alpaca.
- Ultra soft texture, lightweight and breathable. This imported blanket is perfect for everyone and every season. From summer to winter Ecuadane blankets are there to ensure your family stays warm, while making a positive impact on the world.
- Wash by hand or machine on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New Blankets tend to shed, after a couple of washings it will subside. Give the blanket a brush after long use or after washing.
- Ultra-soft quality
- Queen size 93’’ x 82’’
- Made of 80% recycled textile fibers
- Lifetime warranty on all blankets
Care instructions: Wash by hand or machine on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New blankets tend to shed. After a couple of washes that will subside. Give the blanket a brush after prolonged use and/or after washing.
Love the vibrant colors and texture. Makes room feel very home like and comfortable
I can’t wait to use them at my house in Montana. The perfect compliment
I couldn't help but read up on blankets from Ecuador after visiting this past year and say "yikes!" They are a fraction of the price you are selling for here. Same and similar designs cost 10 times less. I would feel much more comfortable buying directly from the artisan, not a third party who sees more profit from resale than the artisan does. The artisan only makes double the profit while you make 10 times that. That IS exploitation. Shame on you. How do you sleep at night?
This is a complete ripoff. These otovalan blankets can be had for $20-$25 all over ecuador. In the words of my Quiteña aunt: "this is exploitation"
It didn't let me put zero stars.
Beautiful colors and design! Super soft and big enough to cover a queen size bed!