‘Ski Jump’ Alpaca Wool Blend Blanket
Relive snowy adventures year round with this stylish ski jump blanket. Deep blue and off-white come together to paint an exciting scene of a skier mid-jump amidst the beautiful mountains of Ecuador. Above and below, tiny ski lifts among the trees frame the winter wonderland scene. Nature lovers will delight in the eco-friendly materials: recycled textile fibers (80%), wool (15%), and alpaca wool (5%). Grab a mug of hot cider and wrap up with this cozy winter wool blanket after a long day of hitting the slopes.
- This high quality, artisan made blanket will bring rustic charm to any environment. Great for the home, mountain cabin, snow related activities, beach, camping or evenings by the fire.
- Not your average throw blanket. Manufactured in the heart of Ecuador by native Otavaleños living amidst the Andes Mountains and volcanoes.
- Eco-friendly and non allergenic. This blanket is made from 80% sustainable materials: high recycled modacrylic, which lowers our carbon footprint,15% wool, and 5% Real Alpaca.
- Ultra soft texture, lightweight and breathable. This imported blanket is perfect for everyone and every season. From summer to winter Ecuadane blankets are there to ensure your family stays warm, while making a positive impact on the world.
- Wash by hand or machine on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New Blankets tend to shed, after a couple of washings it will subside. Give the blanket a brush after long use or after washing.
- Ultra-soft quality
- Twin size: 86’’ x 68’’’
- Made of 80% recycled textile fibers
- Lifetime warranty on all blankets
Care instructions: Wash by hand or machine on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New blankets tend to shed. After a couple of washes that will subside. Give the blanket a brush after prolonged use and/or after washing.