Red ‘Nostalgic Christmas’ Alpaca Wool Blend Blanket
‘Tis the season to celebrate new memories while creating new ones. Inspire Christmas cheer with this red, white, and green wool blanket. A vintage-inspired scene of a holiday home shows a roaring fire and presents beneath a Christmas tree. Bands of green dotted with white Christmas ornaments frame the monochromatic red scene above and below. Perfect for gentle skin, this super soft blanket is made with recycled textile fibers (80% acrylic), wool (15%), and alpaca wool (5%). Gather around the fire with this nostalgic wool Christmas blanket.
- This high quality, artisan made blanket will bring rustic charm to any environment. Great for the home, mountain cabin, snow related activities, beach, camping or evenings by the fire.
- Not your average throw blanket. Manufactured in the heart of Ecuador by native Otavaleños living amidst the Andes Mountains and volcanoes.
- Eco-friendly and non allergenic. This blanket is made from 80% sustainable materials: high recycled modacrylic, which lowers our carbon footprint,15% wool, and 5% Real Alpaca.
- Ultra soft texture, lightweight and breathable. This imported blanket is perfect for everyone and every season. From summer to winter Ecuadane blankets are there to ensure your family stays warm, while making a positive impact on the world.
- Wash by hand or machine on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New Blankets tend to shed, after a couple of washings it will subside. Give the blanket a brush after long use or after washing.
- Ultra-soft quality
- Twin size: 86’’ x 68’’
- Made of 80% recycled textile fibers
- Lifetime warranty on all blankets
Care instructions: Wash by hand or machine on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New blankets tend to shed. After a couple of washes that will subside. Give the blanket a brush after prolonged use and/or after washing.