Create memories of a lifetime in your favorite cozy place, with our Chimborazo Mountain Blanket. The blanket features a beautiful combination of threads showcasing natures beauty through carefully crafted patterns of mountains, bears and tree. Perfect for your next ski vacation, camping trip or as a throw blanket to accent your rustic decor. Its blend of vibrant rich colors make the blanket the perfect piece to transition from cool summer nights to colder winter evenings. Our ultra soft blanket is an Ecuadorian blend of alpaca and synthetic materials.
- Ultra soft texture, lightweight and breathable, perfect for every season.
- Versatile, great for the cabin, lake house, camping or glamping, picnic, as a yoga bolster, decorative throw, or for all around comfort.
- Beautiful color combination featuring vivid mountain artwork, and geometric patterns to add the finishing touch.
- Carefully constructed with a high quality, durable blend of alpaca and synthetic materials.
- Extra large: Approximately 93” x 82”.
- Manufactured in the heart of Ecuador by native Otavaleños living amidst the Andes Mountains and volcanoes.
- Wash by hand or machine on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New Blankets tend to shed, after a couple of washings it will subside. Give the blanket a brush after long use or after washing.
- Great gift for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and more.
Machine washable. Wash it by hand or in the machine gentle cycle with mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New Blankets tend to shed, after a couple of washings it will subside. Give the blanket a brush after long use or after washing.
Really great blanket. It is a large blanket, warm and soft but not scratchy. I also like the fact that it can be washed easily in the washing machine as well.