Tan ‘Andes Cruz’ Southwestern Blanket
We’d all love to feel a little closer to our roots. Showcase your Southwestern heritage with the Tan Andes Cruz blanket. Different hues of brown accented with red, yellow, and light blue bring this Otavaleños tribal design to life. The neutral colors make this blanket the perfect complement for any color scheme. Ultra-soft, this Ecuadorian blanket is made with recycled textile fibers (80% acrylic), wool (15%), and alpaca wool (5%). Snuggle up with this handmade blanket while you make memories with friends and family.
- This high quality, artisan made blanket will bring rustic charm to any environment. Great for the home, mountain cabin, snow related activities, beach, camping or evenings by the fire.
- Not your average throw blanket. Manufactured in the heart of Ecuador by native Otavaleños living amidst the Andes Mountains and volcanoes.
- Eco-friendly and non allergenic. This blanket is made from 80% sustainable materials: high recycled modacrylic, which lowers our carbon footprint,15% wool, and 5% Real Alpaca.
- Ultra soft texture, lightweight and breathable. This imported blanket is perfect for everyone and every season. From summer to winter Ecuadane blankets are there to ensure your family stays warm, while making a positive impact on the world.
- Wash by hand or machine on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New Blankets tend to shed, after a couple of washings it will subside. Give the blanket a brush after long use or after washing.
- Ultra-soft quality
- Mega size 93’’ x 82’’
- Made of 80% recycled textile fibers
- Lifetime warranty on all blankets
Care instructions: Wash by hand or machine on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New blankets tend to shed. After a couple of washes that will subside. Give the blanket a brush after prolonged use and/or after washing.
Exceeded my expectations..thank you
Love it happy with my choice and quality !!