Grey ‘Andes Cruz’ large Southwestern Blanket
Monochromatic design can be bold and beautiful! With its stunning Native American tribal design, the Grey Andes Cruz blanket is the perfect example of how beautiful a monochromatic palette can be. Muted green and blue are woven into shades of grey to give this wool blanket a subtle touch of color. Made with recycled textile fibers (80% acrylic), wool (15%), and alpaca wool (5%), this non-allergenic blanket is as soft as it is eco-friendly. Drape yourself, or your favorite statement chair, with this lovely grey wool blanket.
- This high quality, artisan made blanket will bring rustic charm to any environment. Great for the home, mountain cabin, snow related activities, beach, camping or evenings by the fire.
- Not your average throw blanket. Manufactured in the heart of Ecuador by native Otavaleños living amidst the Andes Mountains and volcanoes.
- Eco-friendly and non allergenic. This blanket is made from 80% sustainable materials: high recycled modacrylic, which lowers our carbon footprint,15% wool, and 5% Real Alpaca.
- Ultra soft texture, lightweight and breathable. This imported blanket is perfect for everyone and every season. From summer to winter Ecuadane blankets are there to ensure your family stays warm, while making a positive impact on the world.
- Wash by hand or machine on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New Blankets tend to shed, after a couple of washings it will subside. Give the blanket a brush after long use or after washing.
- Ultra-soft quality
- Queen size 93’’ x 82’’
- Made of 80% recycled textile fibers
- Lifetime warranty on all blankets
Care instructions: Wash by hand or machine on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New blankets tend to shed. After a couple of washes that will subside. Give the blanket a brush after prolonged use and/or after washing.