Charcoal Grey ‘Andes Cruz’ large Southwestern Blanket
Who couldn’t use more color in their life? The Charcoal Andes Cruz blanket brings dark charcoal together with vibrant hues of aqua, red, orange, and tan to create a beautiful Native American tribal tapestry. The eco-friendly blanket is made with soft to the touch, non-allergenic materials like recycled textile fibers (80% acrylic), wool (15%), and alpaca wool (5%). From beach sun sunrises to mountain sunsets, this large handmade blanket will keep you cozy in style.
- This high quality, artisan made blanket will bring rustic charm to any environment. Great for the home, mountain cabin, snow related activities, beach, camping or evenings by the fire.
- Not your average throw blanket. Manufactured in the heart of Ecuador by native Otavaleños living amidst the Andes Mountains and volcanoes.
- Eco-friendly and non allergenic. This blanket is made from 80% sustainable materials: high recycled modacrylic, which lowers our carbon footprint,15% wool, and 5% Real Alpaca.
- Ultra soft texture, lightweight and breathable. This imported blanket is perfect for everyone and every season. From summer to winter Ecuadane blankets are there to ensure your family stays warm, while making a positive impact on the world.
- Wash by hand or machine on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New Blankets tend to shed, after a couple of washings it will subside. Give the blanket a brush after long use or after washing.
- Ultra-soft quality
- Queen size 93’’ x 82’’
- Made of 80% recycled textile fibers
- Lifetime warranty on all blankets
Care instructions: Wash by hand or machine on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New blankets tend to shed. After a couple of washes that will subside. Give the blanket a brush after prolonged use and/or after washing.
Beautiful blanket very good size super light super warm
I love the large size, and the high quality of the material! I would highly recommend this. This was a gift, but would definitely consider buying another one in the future.