Blue ‘Andes Cruz’ large Southwestern Blanket
What’s life without a little color? The luxe, vibrant Blue Andes Cruz blanket is a wonderful way to breathe color and life into your home decor. Pops of brown, yellow, and white contrast beautifully with the blue. Our Southwestern Artisan design is the perfect accent piece for any home decor that needs a pop of color. Though this eco-friendly blanket delivers bold color, it’s super soft to touch, made from recycled textile fibers (80% acrylic), wool (15%), and alpaca wool (5%). From leisurely picnics to nights around the campfire, bring this aqua blue blanket along to stay warm in style.
- This high quality, artisan made blanket will bring rustic charm to any environment. Great for the home, mountain cabin, snow related activities, beach, camping or evenings by the fire.
- Not your average throw blanket. Manufactured in the heart of Ecuador by native Otavaleños living amidst the Andes Mountains and volcanoes.
- Eco-friendly and non allergenic. This blanket is made from 80% sustainable materials: high recycled modacrylic, which lowers our carbon footprint,15% wool, and 5% Real Alpaca.
- Ultra soft texture, lightweight and breathable. This imported blanket is perfect for everyone and every season. From summer to winter Ecuadane blankets are there to ensure your family stays warm, while making a positive impact on the world.
- Wash by hand or machine on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New Blankets tend to shed, after a couple of washings it will subside. Give the blanket a brush after long use or after washing.
- Ultra-soft quality
- Queen size 93’’ x 82’’
- Made of 80% recycled textile fibers
- Lifetime warranty on all blankets
Care instructions: Wash by hand or machine on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New blankets tend to shed. After a couple of washes that will subside. Give the blanket a brush after prolonged use and/or after washing.