The Cotacachi Blanket Water
Inspired by a dormant volcano in the Andes of Ecuador, the Cotacachi blanket features a combination of cool and warm color scheme and detailed native print. Its blend of vibrant rich colors makes the blanket the perfect piece to transition from cool summer nights to colder winter evenings. Our ultra soft blanket is an Ecuadorian blend of alpaca and synthetic materials.
- Ultra soft texture, lightweight and breathable, perfect for every season.
- Versatile, great for the home, beach, camping, picnic, yoga bolster, decorative throw, or for all around comfort.
- Beautiful vibrant color combinations and geometric patterns add the finishing touch to any space.
- Carefully constructed with a high quality, durable blend of alpaca and synthetic materials.
- Extra large: Approximately 93” x 82”.
- Manufactured in the heart of Ecuador by native Otavaleños living amidst the Andes Mountains and volcanoes.
- Wash by hand or machine on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New Blankets tend to shed, after a couple of washings it will subside. Give the blanket a brush after long use or after washing.
- Great gift for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and more.
Machine washable. Wash it by hand or in the machine gentle cycle with mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New Blankets tend to shed, after a couple of washings it will subside. Give the blanket a brush after long use or after washing.
Beautiful blanket, gorgeous colors, super soft and it is machine washable. I may just have to buy one of each pattern!
My daughter loves this blanket. It's huge. So much larger than we imagined. The colors are bright. It's perfect for camping, lounging under the stars or cuddling on the couch. Love it!
I love my blanket! I've had it for over 2 months now and I have grown so attached to it! I originally bought to use as a blanket with my anorak chair but once I touched it and felt how soft it was I took it on my camping trip and slept so well! I have washed it now 6 times and it becomes more and more beautiful.
I think it may be. First of all, it's gorgeous, and complements everything else in our bedroom. We use it on top of our bedspread so it can be shown off in all its splendor, and the look is not like the nice--but very common--patterns you see in stores. Secondly, it's soft and cozy, unlike a lot of wool blankets. So just as warm, but you can snuggle up with it rather than trying to hide it under sheets. Third, it's surprisingly lightweight and so far, very sturdy. We've been so pleased that we bought these as gifts and got rave feedback.