THE COTACACHI BLANKET WATER
Inspired by a dormant volcano in the Andes of Ecuador, the Cotacachi blanket features a combination of cool and warm color scheme and detailed native print. Its blend of vibrant rich colors makes the blanket the perfect piece to transition from cool summer nights to colder winter evenings. Our ultra soft blanket is an Ecuadorian blend of alpaca and synthetic materials.
- Ultra soft texture, lightweight and breathable, perfect for every season. It does not itch.
- Versatile, great for the home, beach, camping, picnic, yoga bolster, decorative throw, or for all around comfort.
- Beautiful vibrant color combinations and geometric patterns add the finishing touch to any space.
- Carefully constructed with a high quality, durable blend of alpaca and synthetic materials.
- Extra large: Approximately 93” x 82”.
- Manufactured in the heart of Ecuador by native Otavaleños living amidst the Andes Mountains and volcanoes.
- Wash by hand or machine on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New Blankets tend to shed, after a couple of washings it will subside. Give the blanket a brush after long use or after washing.
- Great gift for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and more.
Machine washable. Wash it by hand or in the machine gentle cycle with mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New Blankets tend to shed, after a couple of washings it will subside. Give the blanket a brush after long use or after washing.
Very nice blanket, would buy again!
I love my Ecuadane Cotacachi Blaket!! The colors are gorgeous. Made for my mini sessions a huge hit!!! I can't wait to buy another one!!!
It arrived promptly and is beautiful. It is big and surprisingly soft. The packaging is nice, really makes a classy gift. I will probably purchase another one for myself.
Love the pattern & colors! So soft!
Beautiful blanket, gorgeous colors, super soft and it is machine washable. I may just have to buy one of each pattern!