TUNGURAHUA BLANKET POLK-A-DOT
What Makes Our Blankets The Best
- Ultra soft texture, lightweight and breathable, perfect for every season. It does not itch.
- Versatile, great for the home, beach, camping, picnic, yoga bolster, decorative throw, or for all around comfort.
- Beautiful vibrant color combinations and geometric patterns add the finishing touch to any space.
- Carefully constructed with a high quality, durable blend of alpaca and synthetic materials.
- Extra large: Approximately 93” x 82”.
- Manufactured in the heart of Ecuador by native Otavaleños living amidst the Andes Mountains and volcanoes.
- Wash by hand or machine on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New Blankets tend to shed, after a couple of washings it will subside. Give the blanket a brush after long use or after washing.
- Great gift for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and more.
Just received it! This was my 3rd blanket. Love them all! I truly couldn’t tell you which one I treasure the most!?! They’re all beautiful.
Happy surprises under the Christmas Tree for friends!
My friends are going to have a very nice surprise with these under their Christmas trees!
I live in California and received this blanket as a gift from one of my grand kids a few weeks ago. I have fallen in love with the colors and patterns and have received many compliments from my guest. We use them out by the fire for those cold summer nights, everyone practically fights over it. When I received the blanket it did shed a little but after one wash there was no more shedding but the softness is still there. I recommend purchasing this blanket to everyone.
It was so hard choosing which print I loved most, but this one was my favorite! It adds such a pop to my living room decor. This blanket is beautifully made and provides so much warmth when lounging around on this cold rainy days.