THE COTACACHI BLANKET FIRE
What Makes Our Blankets The Best
- Ultra soft texture, lightweight and breathable, perfect for every season.
- Versatile, great for the home, beach, camping, picnic, yoga bolster, decorative throw, or for all around comfort. It does not itch.
- Beautiful vibrant color combinations and geometric patterns add the finishing touch to any space.
- Carefully constructed with a high quality, durable blend of alpaca and synthetic materials.
- Extra large: Approximately 93” x 82”.
- Manufactured in the heart of Ecuador by native Otavaleños living amidst the Andes Mountains and volcanoes.
- Wash by hand or machine on gentle cycle with a mild detergent. Tumble-dry at low temperatures or air dry. New Blankets tend to shed, after a couple of washings it will subside. Give the blanket a brush after long use or after washing.
- Great gift for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and more.
I rarely write reviews, but this product is something special. Super fast delivery, packed with great care and attention to every detail: cleaning instructions, special brush, etc. The wool is soft, warm, pristine. Covers my queen size bed perfectly. Visually, it is stunning: well-balanced design and rich, vivid colors. Seems like it will last a lifetime. In a word, flawless.
I am very happy with my recent purchase. I have taken them everywhere with me, from camping to short hikes. It's been one of the best purchase I have made all year. I will definitely be purchasing more in the future.
Very soft, elegant design. I have one in every room and receive many compliments from my visitors. The blanket is perfect for the an outdoor movie night.
The best thing about this blanket is how soft it is. I appreciate a great blanket that feels cozy and pleasant to the skin. No itch or irritation. Not only did I purchase one for myself but also another for a friend. Highly recommend!!!